Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Kenny Rogers


Look who I got to meet yesterday at the Fair! The Gambler himself, Kenny Rogers. He was cool...kinda old, but cool. Can you believe that he is 68 years old and father to twin 2-year old boys! Wow! Amazingly enough, his show was the second highest selling show of the fair. He sold more tickets than even Montgomery Gentry....weird!

Ok...so how is it that I am working two jobs, and really only come home to sleep, and yet I am still able to blog? Come on my blogging friends....get out your keyboards and start typing! :)

1 comment:

MKD said...

WOW! I'm impressed with your blogging skills (which are ahead of me right now!!) and that you meant Kenny Rogers. I'll admit I know him & I can still hear my mom singing his songs from Christmas. Wasn't my fave album since most of the songs were with Dolly Parton. But hey, looks like we've got a few people in WA that like the old man. It might have something to do with the fact that a lot of the people in Puyallup are over the age of 65!