Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Second Blog

Ok...so I am trying to be more accountable with my devotions. I figure I am in front of the computer a lot, so I am going to do my daily journaling in the form of a blog. Our church has a mechanism called S.O.A.P., which means scripture, observation, application and prayer.

Please feel free to ask me if I am keeping up with this! I haven't been the most faithful...doesn't it feel good to be honest with yourself and everyone else? I mean I am a good Christian in that I don't do "wrong" things; however, we get so wrapped in daily living that we, and I mean I, forget to focus on what means the most. Getting to know God, His Son, the Holy Spirit and the Word better!

It is really affecting me in that I am feel as if I am floundering right now. I feel as if I don't have a true place to belong...and I know I shouldn't base things off of feelings. Is God moving me a new direction? Am I ready? I honestly don't know....and I haven't been asking God enough to know. So if you know me (Marcie, Jess) bless keep me accountable. I am working through things right now and trying to make some sound decisions with my life. I want to get settled where I am supposed to be long term; I want to go back to school; I want to be involved with ministry; I want to be married....however, I know there is a time and place for everything.


Anyways....visit my daily devotions at Rachel's Soap Page

1 comment:

Cagle Clan said...

You got it girl.
Love you!