Friday, September 15, 2006

Wynonna


Wow! Got to go see Lady Wynonna in concert tonight (sorry Jess!). She was performing in Olympia for a benefit concert. She is absolutely amazing. God definitely blessed her with a gift...and she knows that it comes from God. Her encore tonight was "How Great Thou Art". Amazing!

She did rock songs, Elvis, and of course classic Judds songs....one of my favorites being "Grandpa". She is, in my opinion, one of the greatest female singers.

All in all, it was fun!

4 comments:

Cagle Clan said...

Oh my gosh Rachel.....I have to say my heart sunk when I read this!! I thought you were gonna take ME!!!! Please don't tell me you got to visit with her. I am SOOO sad.
But you're right, she is so amazing....you have to see her live...that girl can put on a show and she is such an incredible singer.
Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Rachel Ann said...

Jess...It was so last minute I didn't get to take anyone! We weren't going to work the event and then at 9:30 am I was asked to go down...but I was told no ticket. Then when I got there the Marketing Director let me have a ticket...but so close to the concert that I had no chance of asking anyone to come.

I did not meet her! I'll save that for when I can go with you!

Cagle Clan said...

OK, thank you!! I'll hold you to that. :)
You need to come over and have a normal person latte with me again!!

Rachel Ann said...

I will! Once the fair is over...I am supposed to have a coffee date with Marcie as well....once the fair is over!