Friday, September 29, 2006

Lack of Sleep

My work calendar tremendously slowed down this week. I got called in for half a day subbing on Monday afternoon, and had to do a mortgage signing on Monday night (I am a notary and do signings on the side for extra cash). The rest of the week has been me going to bed extremely late...no earlier than 2am each night, and not getting up before 9:30am (and actually not really getting ready for the day until after 11am). I needed the week to rest and get things done.

So I really wasn't expecting to get called into school today, so of course I was up until 2am reading a book! Low and behold my phone rang at 5:15 this morning to sub at the high school...needing to be there at 7am....needing to leave my house no later than 6:40am. I thought about going back to bed for a half hour or so, but knew that if I chanced it I might not get back up to get to work.

Soooo....I am awfully tired right now! And I've learned my lesson! In bed before Midnight unless it is the weekend!!!!!

No comments: