This is called the Random Things Meme...and here's how it goes:
Rules of Engagement:
1) Link to the person who tagged you....April tagged me (and I enjoyed reading your answers)
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Random Things About Rachel:1) I have never kissed a boy...that's right!! And I'm 33.
2) My favorite number is 8...I don't believe in lucky numbers, just a favorite number!
3) My nickname in the Reich household (good friends of mine) is actually Random Rachel because I am known for my randomness!
4) The best idea for a vacation includes water...usually an ocean in a tropical location...ok not usually, but always (no cold water locations for me please).
5) I used to go fishing with my Dad and Grandpa as a kid and take an armful of books out on the boat...put my rod in the holder, sit back and read, read, read....then I would catch, catch, and catch more fish...making my Dad and Grandpa IRRITATED!!!
6) I had a monkey eat a peanut out of my hand in Bali, Indonesia when we stopped at a place called the "monkey palace" where dozens of wild monkeys hung out...a total National Geographic type moment.
My six people I'm tagging....
Nina...Cause she usually plays along (no link to her blog as it is private)
Marcie...she is my green blogging friend!
Holly...this is hoping that she will blog at least once more this year (hint, hint) for clarification this is Holly Switzer....I have a few Holly's on my friend's list
Emily...good friend from TAG days and P4SQ....we manage to find each other at church no matter where we go
Heather...she is a new mommy and good friend from P4SQ
Monica...she is my favorite SOCAL scrapbooking friend and needs a good reason to update her blog!