Monday, October 02, 2006

Happy Birthday Maddy!

My baby niece Madalyne turns 8 today (October 3rd)!! I miss you so much! I love all my nieces and nephews, but this one is my best bud! I've been an integral part of her life since she was just under two years old. We do everything together...I love just hanging out with her. She calls me constantly on the phone, just to say Hi and that she misses me. She is always asking when I am moving down to be with her. She sees me as a very important family member that is missing from her life right now. I can't wait to move down there and be with all of them again!



Me and Madalyne! Now that she is in California, I miss her so much. I'm sad thinking that I can't be with her on her big day! I miss everyone...ok...gotta stop the tears are coming.



My little girl is all grown-up! I love you Maddy more than you will ever know!

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Madalyne, Happy Birthday to you!"

No comments: