Saturday, May 05, 2007

5th of May

Yes, most of you are thinking that today is simply Cinco de Mayo! Go on, eat and celebrate Mexican Independence Day (crazy that we Americans celebrate this!). BUT even more important than Cinco de Mayo is that today is National Scrapbooking Day...YEAH!!!!

So let's check!

I've got my scrapbook supplies!





I've got my pictures and my albums!











I've got my Scrapbook Buddy, Barbara!



I think I am ready to go! We are heading up to the Scrapbook Store (Scrapbooks ETC...owned by a great lady, Jennifer Woolery) and we are scrapping from Noon till 2am...yes, you heard me right....14 hours of fun. I consdier this absolute fun. For me it is a great opportunity to get projects done! Finished, and not sitting on my craft table!!! I have an album that I'm making for a friend, my cruise pictures, and a few other "craft" gifts to make today. So I have plenty to keep me busy!

No comments: