Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bucky Pictures


Here are some pictures from the concert I went to the other night! Bucky Covington, contestant on last year's American Idol, was the opening act. Here are a few shots of him and his band. They were actually pretty good. He started playing a little harder "Southern Rock" at the end, which is ok; however, this was a Rotary show for a scholarship fund so you get a lot of the regular donors attending. Not usually a problem, but most of them are shall we say, old!


This is Neal McCoy, who was the headlining act that night. It was a weird concert as a mentioned last post. He stopped a lot, told a lot of jokes, spoke to the girls who were leaving the auditorium for the bathroom and actually stopping the show for a while as he waited for them to return (ya know, those girls never did come back to their seats...), sany other people's songs, let us band sing...it was more of a country variety act than a concert. Don't get me wrong, it was good, just different.


Yep, we got to meet the guys as well. We were in the VIP sponsor room and they came around talked with people and signed autographs. Now, I'm not a total autograph hound, but I do like sticking them in my scrapbook. I admit, I'm a bit anal about what they can actually sign...I don't usually like people signing my tickets or name badge....the autograph is too hard to read then. So usually, I find some type of cardstock and make a sheet (small, med or large...whatever works) for them to sign....then the autograph goes in the scrapbook next to our picture together. PS...the other girl is Kirsten, who also works wiht KMPS.

No comments: