Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Shannon!

Happy Birthday to the Middle Child!! Wednesday May 23rd is my sister Shannon's birthday. She is 32 years old (she probably didn't want me to tell you that). And for those of you who don't know us very well, my sister and i are the same age until my birthday on September 16th!!! Yep, we are both 32 right now. How is that possible, hmm....maybe that is for another day!

Anyway...my sister: Wife of Ernie (he is a great guy), Mom of Brandon, Brittany, Madalyne, and Mason. Step-Mom to Josh and Cassie. Proud horse owner of Kingston!! She is a great sister adn even though we've had our differences over the years we are great friends now.

So Happy Birthday and have a great day!!! The picture above is Shannon with her youngest Mason and below with my bad, bad Mexican Maddy!

No comments: