Friday, May 18, 2007

Help and 600th!!

I'm not afraid to let people know I need help. Here is what I need, can you put the word out there!!???

1. A relatively inexpensive car to buy--mine is dying and won't make it to CA. I don't have a lot of money, but need something that will get to Cali and drive around for awhile. I wouldn't mind taking over payments for someone who is trying to get out of car payments! Or who would be willing to let me make some monthly payments for a few months.

2. Anyone want to drive to CA with me this summer? I am going down in July, probably towards to beginning of the month but after the fourth. I need to drive my own car down and will probably have a moving truck as well. I am moving to the Oceanside area, which is Camp Pendleton if anyone knows any military moving down to the base!

Thanks for keeping these in mind...you never know when you will hear something come up!

So now my 600th!!! That's right this is my post #600! That is a lot of blogging to have done in the last year and a half! I'm the kind of girl that gits 'er done!

No comments: