Thursday, May 31, 2007

Baseball

I went and had a ton of pictures developed today from my Memorial Day Weekend in Eastern Washington. I'll post some of my favorites up throughout the day! I thought I'd start with this cute trio of pics....That is my cousin Shane helping my nephew Mason learn how to swing a bat and hit the ball. Mason is normally pretty shy around people he doesn't know, but he sure was getting into the whole baseball thing!

The second picture shows Mason swinging hard and the ball still on the Tee! Why didn't the ball go sailing out into left field? Hmmm, I think I'll try again!


"I did it!" The bat is past the tee and the ball is gone! Just like it should be. I'm imagining that Mason's dad Ernie is going to be one happy camper to find out he has a son who enjoys sports......typical dad!

No comments: