Thursday, May 31, 2007

More Pictures!

So I admit, I'm a nerd!!! I have to say my favorite way of taking pictures of me and others is to simply do it myself! Yep, I take the camera, hold it out, aim at us and CLICK!!! So here are some pictures with some of my wonderful family!

This is a picture of me and my cousin Kendra! We are just a couple of years apart. We don't see each other much now that we are adults; however, when we were kids we were great friends. Kendra, my sister Shannon and I were like the three little amigos. Her husband Josh doesn't quite understand how we have so many great memories, as we don't get to see each other much these days! She has two great kids Kennedy and Dawson and one more on the way in August...Carsten! Love ya Kendra!!

Oh, my favorite Grandpa! What a great weekend he had....he looked good...no he looked great!!! He sure does enjoy having people over to talk with and share stories with! Can you believe he is 79 years old! He'll be 80 in January!!!!! And he's been married to my Grandma for almost 57 years. And we all know he is the grandpa of one great gal!!!
This is my Uncle Dave...my mom's oldest brother. He is just plain fun...or is that funny! He has five kids and something like eleven grandkids...the newest being born on Friday to his son Cory...Miles Douglas is his name! Dave is married to my Aunt Helen!

And this is one of my favorite aunts....Helen. She is married to Dave up above. She always has wonderful things to say to me...right along with all the blunt and honest things she has to say about the world in general. I love talking with her because she is so honest...maybe that is where I get it from, because it sure doesn't come from my mom and dad. Helen is also a great encourager of all the things I do!

1 comment:

MKD said...

I love how in every picture you are striking the same pose!! Too cute!!