Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm a Contest Finalist

Do y'all remember that post about whogets.com I posted a few posts back? It was for a new online game site that was spam free. Essentially, people signed up on the site, entered the contests that they wanted to win and waited to see if they made the final stage. Once a contest reaches the final stage, the winner is chosen by votes!

Guess What? One of the contests I entered has gotten me into the final stage. This particular contest is for a table lamp! But I need your help to win!!!! I'm running third (out of six) in votes right now, and in order for me to win I need people to go online and vote for me!!!!!! Click on Rachel's Contest Final and vote for rachelannmac....then go and tell all your friends. And then once you are done voting enter contests of your own. They said the chances of getting into contests finals are pretty good right now as they are a new site and not many people have gotten on the bandwagon yet. You can enter to win movies, bed sets, sunglasses, Ipod shuffles and more!!!

Thanks in advance for helping me out. If you enter and make it to contest final stage I will vote for you as many times as they let me!

No comments: