Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Susana!

I have to tell you that the 70's produced a lot of GREAT, AMAZING, WONDERFUL individuals. I would venture a guess that 1974 was probably one of the most productive (pun intended) years in the entire decade! Why you ask? Well, two individuals in particular were born during 1974. One is me (but we'll talk about that in September!), the other is my best friend Susana---her birthday is Thursday May 24th!!

What can I say? She is my best friend! We travel the world together, we laugh together (obviously you can see that by the photo on top...that is pretty typical of us! I wonder what we were laughing about so hard?), we talk to each other A LOT, we understand each others families, we are sounding boards for those times that aren't so hot, and we generally just get along and have fun together.

Susana, have a fantastic 33rd birthday....I hope you have a wonderful day. I also want to tell Lilly Happy Birthday as well...Lilly is Susana's dog, and her first birthday was just last week!

No comments: