Saturday, May 12, 2007

Bucky Covington

Ok all you American Idol fans (that means you Jessica)....I got to meet Bucky Covington tonight!! He was performing at the Auburn Rotary Scholarship Fund Concert at the Auburn PAC tonight with Neal McCoy. Bucky is actually quite a good singer. Of course as an avid Idol fan I already knew that (as I am one of those that voted each week for him!). Working in radio (especially when the big bosses are out of town) definitely has some perks. They had a VIP barbeque in between shows....normal VIP people got to eat dinner in one room while sponsor VIPS got to sit in another room! Oh yeah, I got in the sponsored VIP room....and in this room Bucky and Neal actually went around signing autographs and taking pictures with people. One of the girls I work with had her camera so the pictures of us are on there, but as soon as she sends them to me I'll post them up here (SIDE NOTE: I really, really, really need my own digital camera...this relying on others for pictures kind of sucks). Anyway...it was fun!

No comments: