Saturday, June 23, 2007

Another Contest Final Round

Marcie....I know you are going to read this and groan, thinking, "How does she do it!!!"

I don't know, but what I do know is that I need all of your help to get my voted as winner for yet another contest final stage on Whogets.com. The latest contest that I was entered into was for the Harry Potter movie Prisoner of Azkaban....love this movie and would love for you to vote for me!!!! Go to Rachel's Movie Entry and vote!

I also need you to remember to vote for me to win the $20 to Buckle! Go to Rachel's Buckle to vote for that one!!

And since you've now seen me entered into three finalist contesets maybe you should sign up for all the contests yourself. Then you can get entered in for a final contest and I can repay the favors by voting for you!!!!!

Go....Now...Vote...Rachel!!!

1 comment:

MKD said...

Ok I gave in & voted for ya! Hope you win something worthwhile!