Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I Love ME!

I don't have a husband. I don't have kids. I don't have animals. So basically, I have no "others" to put pictures up of (besides those family members that you see all the time). However, I do have a healthy self-esteem and think very highly of myself! These are just a few for you to enjoy of ME!! MOI!! MYSELF!!! I!!! I don't always get the zoom right when taking pictures of myself!! So at times the picture is quite a close up! But hey, come on--I've got a great smile!
No makeup...I need a haircut...rosy cheeks due to adult acne (I thought that stuff went away once you hit a certain age????). But hey...who cares. I love how I look all the time. Isn't great to love yourself? I tell people who complain about their looks that they are essentially complaining about how God made them! Aren't you glad you are a one of a kind individual made just by God!? I am!!! Yes, I could be healthier, lose some weight, do my hair more often....but I know God loves me just as I am!
HEY YOU GUYS!!!
Come on all you 80's movie watchers, what movie does that come from?

2 comments:

MKD said...

Easy--Goonies!
We love who you are too Rach!!!

Anonymous said...

You've got loads of character though and keep a great blog!

Hi I'm just passing at random nextnextnextblogpressing.

Come to my place if you like! You're most welcome:
http://gledwood2.blogspot.com
my online journal.

See you later hopefully

all the best to you

from

Gledwood "vol 2" ...