Thursday, June 28, 2007

I almost bought a.....

.....new car tonight! I was in the finance office ready to sign on a 2005 Dodge Neon! However, due to some different information given by the salesman and information told to me by the finance manager Charlie and I walked out the door. That's alright...we are going car shopping again...and hopefully by this time next week I'll have a new car.

But wait....want to hear what I did buy?

Oh Yeah!

Yesterday I went shopping and picked up a few items:
  • computer
  • printer
  • digital camera
  • accessories: computer bag, usb cables, memory disc, mouse, and batteries

So much fun! Now wait...even better....with rebate I bought my computer for only $350...they were on clearance for $500 and have a $150 rebate.....I was estatic about my purchases yesterday.

Since I spent so little on a computer I splurged and bought a new digital camera! Now to have fun with all my new toys!

2 comments:

MKD said...

Whatever you do DO NOT buy a Neon!!!!
I've had more then one friend buy one (different years, and one bought brand new) and all of them turned into lemon's.
I'm proud of you for walking about like you did.
You are a women of strength!!!
Just DO NOT BUY A NEON!! I love you too much to end up with another crappy car. Kinda like the Exploder?? LOL! Remember we didnt' nickname that, a mechanic did when we owned one for all of 2 months.

Rachel Ann said...

Thanks for heads up! I will stay away from Neons. I'm headed down to Puyallup Chrysler and Kia of Puyallup today when I'm done working!