Friday, June 08, 2007

Yeah for Me!

Hip-Hip-Hooray!!

I finished my first online class last week! Got my final paper report back yesterday, and.....

....PASSED my first class. Whoo-HOoo.

I truly haven't been putting the amount of time I should be into school; however, I am way ahead of the game and feel good about where I am! My school mentor was ever so gracious today and sent me a Congratulations Hallmark E-Card for passing! Isn't that nice? I agree.

Ok...time to buckle down and get the rest finished!!

PS....yeah for me...I got a pedicure today. OMG it felt so good. My Dad called as I was walking in the door and his comment was, "People really pay money for that?!" Sheesh Dad...not everyone just goes fishing!

1 comment:

MKD said...

Congrats to you on passing your first class!! Whoohoo!!! Its all downhill from here baby! (ok a little ahead of the game, but we've got spirit yes we do!!!)