Sunday, June 10, 2007

MC Graduation

I am home at 6:11pm on Sunday, June 10th...after waking up at 4:30am this morning! Why did I wake up so early? Well, our Masters Commission students graduated today! We had 17 first year students and 6 second year students finish strong this afternoon. But why 4:30 am? We had a ring cermony this morning for the students. We bought rings for the first year students, but wanted to give them to them in a more intimate moment than the stage of graduation. So I was at the church setting up by 5:30 am, the students came in about 6am, and we finished about 8am! It was a great time...we shared individually about each student and then prayed for them.

Then I still had running around to do this morning, and last minute things for this afternoon's graduation service. Once all that was done, then it was back at the church to coordinate those who were setting up for me....auditorium, lobby, etc....

Then we had graduation! It was very nice!

Then reception...I don't think I ate cake because I was making sure everything was ok and passing out thank you notes! I really need to remember to eat at these things!

Then it was clean up time.....I probably got home right around 5:30 ish! It was a long day! But a good day.

So, congratulations to:

First Year Students:

Holly~Jennifer~Thomas~Tina~Jamie~Jordan~Melissa~Jared~Lisa~Grace
~Donovan~Randy~Daniel~Hannah~Bethany~Brittany~Janna

Second Year Students:

Melissa~Joshua~Jonathan~Kimberly~Laura~Carol

These men and women of God finished strong and ran the race well!

No comments: