Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Supernatural


Do you believe in the supernatural or just what you can see with your own two eyes? Personally? I believe in the supernatural (just to let you know, I believe in God!). There are tons of people out there who don't believe anything unless they can see it with their own two eyes...they don't believe that there is good and evil spirits circling around in the supernatural realm. There is a new movie coming out that deals with this matter: Its called 1408--starring John Cusack (who happens to be one of my favorite actors). This 1408 movie is about a horror novelist who only believes what he can see with his own two eyes (amazing how horror novelists can write this stuf and not believe it!). Anywho, he checks into room 1408 at a hotel in New York City that lays claim to guests not checking out by noon!! This man believes that all the stories and fables of the famed room 1408 are only a hoax. He personally goes to check in and debunk all these myths.....(already sounds suspiciously like someone is going to get it!). The 1408 movie is about what happens to this author and whether or not he stays a believer of only what he sees or if he becomes a believer of the supernatural. Umm...so as much as I love John Cusack I'm not sure that I'll be going to see this movie. I believe too firmly that evil really does exist in the supernaturaly and I'm not sure I want to open myself up to the scenes and connotations that this movie will bring about. So what do you think? Does the supernatural really exist or is it a hoax?



No comments: