Saturday, June 02, 2007

Freddie

Freddie...that's my car, decided to break down on the side of the road today. Not only was I in the car, but my sister Shannon was with me along with three kids. Yep, fun times. So, I admit part of it is my fault as I hadn't checked the water/antifreeze level for awhile. However, the fan belt is loose or something like that. Which is making the engine not get any air?? Because as it overheated, the heat indicator went up but nothing was coming out of my engine like you see with overheated cars. One of the MC kids and his friend took a look at it tonight and are going to try and fix it tomorrow during church for me....hopefully it'll get me through for a few more weeks. I guess push came to shove and I need to figure out how to buy a car now. I'm completely relying on a miracle, because I don't have extra cash, plus a monthly payment. I would if I wasn't moving, but....

....anyway. If you wouldn't mind praying out my vehicle situation that would be great!!

No comments: