Tuesday, June 19, 2007

School's Out....

....and I'm done working for the summer! Ugh! As a substitute teacher it is hard to see the end of another school year as it means that I don't have an income throughout the summer. If I was an actual teacher (and I will be in about two years) then my paycheck would go through the summer....which means that I would actually get to enjoy the summer and not worry about money coming in and bills getting paid. But in all actuality I don't worry about money coming in and bills getting paid as God takes care of me!!! I have a few part time jobs that I work throughout the summer and it seems to take care of me! Although all the free time I have during the day is a bit overwhelming!! Sometimes I'm not sure what to do with myself. I am getting homework done!!! And I think I might go see a movie today......if you have any ideas let me know!

Happy Summer!!!

No comments: