Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Getting To Know Me....

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, my middle name is the same as my Grandma Pat's: Ann

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
No full fledged tears for awhile...probably the last hallmark movie I watched

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Love it---it can be that great big loopy handwriting that really came in handy as a student and had to fill up lots of space

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Pastrami

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Nope

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes I would

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Sarcasm? What's that? :)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Nope had them taken out as a youngster...if I remember correctly I got lots of ice cream that day.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Nope...don't tell anyone, but I'm a wimp!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
None...I don't like cereal because you have to then eat milk....but if push came to shove I'd take frosted corn flakes

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Are there ties on flip flops? Seriously, no I don't, I'm lazy and toe my shoes off without untying them

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Do you mean physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually? No, Yes, Most of the time, Yes but as most people struggle with it at times

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate Chip Mint from the store.....Jamocha Almond Fudge from Baskin and Robbins....Chocolate Dipped Cone from DQ (stopped for one tonight!!!)

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their eyes and/or smile.....but...when at the PBR the way a cowboy fills out his wranglers

15. RED OR PINK?
Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
That I'm not physically active as I'd like

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Susana, my best friend, and my bad bad mexican Maddy

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
That is always the expectation when you send these out!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Jeans and Green/Gray Tennies

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Cone from DQ

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Barbara is talking to me about her day

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Blue

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Water (go to the ocean and you'll know water has a smell), babies and fresh cut grass

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My sister Shannon before going into the Mariners Game

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Marcie? Yeah I like her! Obviously this was something sent via email but I'm sharing with you all

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
PBR

27. HAIR COLOR?
Plain ol' Brown

28. EYE COLOR?
Blue with a slight yellow ring around them

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
I've been back to wearing glasses since Christmas, but I also wear contacts.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Hitch...on TNT the other night

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Red

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer all the way

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
HUGS! I've never kissed a boy!

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Probably Ice Cream

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Susana

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I have no idea

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Robert Slavin: Educational Psychology....yeah lots of fun!

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A cow! Not my mousepad!

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T. V. LAST NIGHT?
Miami Ink

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
The ocean rolling in!

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Elvis!

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
SE Asia...Bali probably the farthest while there as it is close to Australia

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I'm double jointed so I can do funky things with my fingers and I can spout random facts about nothing

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Spokane, WA

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
ALL!

No comments: