Monday, June 25, 2007

PPP Love

So what is PPP Love? Well, first you have to understand what PPP is? It stands for Payperpost and it is this great company that pays YOU to make money on your own personal blog. All you have to do is write!! To date (and I've been doing this since October) I have made $1379...not a bad chunk of change. Not nearly as much as others, but for now I'm happy with what I've made!



My second reason for sending out PPP love tonight is that I received a cool green box in the mail today! The address I have on file with PPP is a private mail box, in Enumclaw, that only gets checked once every month or sometimes longer. Well, I went and checked it today and along with the rest of my mail was a green box from PPP!!! I was wondering, "Hmm...what could this be..." So I opened it (that is generally what you do with packages) and low and behold there were some PPP goodies AND the new POLICE CD....WOW, I totally wasn't expecting it. Why did I receive a Police CD...well, one of my paid posts was on the Police (check it out). I knew they were giving away CD's but I didn't think I would be in the running for it. It is a great two disc set of all their greatest music...can't wait to put it on the Ipod!



Thanks PPP for everything. I enjoy being a part of the PPP team...if YOU are thinking that this sounds like a great idea (you are right), click on the PPP icon on the right and get started today!

No comments: