Friday, September 12, 2008

Pay it Forward...

I have found another contest via blogging and through the SITS blog I have joined...SITS is basically a whole bunch of women who leave wonderful comments on all of our blogs for encouragement and such!



This contest is for a portable photo printer!! I really, really would like this as I am an avid scrapbooker and this is perfect for printing right at home in my scrapbook room! Go check out Tiffany's blog...One Woman's Rants and Raves to see how you can enter this contest too...and to read her fun blog.

2 comments:

Kori said...

Good luck on the contest. Thanks so much for visitng and for the kind words.

S Club Mama said...

I have been enjoying your kind words...thank you! I agree that everyone needs those kind words daily. Your blog is cute; I really like the black background.

I do hope you have good luck in the contest and stop by again.