Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Please Pray

My brother-in-law Ernie just found out minutes ago that his Dad died sometime between last night and this morning. He isn't sure if he simply passed away or if he commited suicide. He lived in Idaho Falls, Idaho and the cops are in and around his house not letting any family members inside right now. One of Ernie's sisters was able to get in for a few minutes and said the house was a mess, that is what is leading them to believe that it might have been suicide.

This is coming just after Ernie's Mom died earlier this summer. Ernie is a Christian; however, I don't believe the rest of his family is. I know none of them quite know what to do at this point or how to understand what is going on.

Please pray for all of the siblings, their spouses and grandchildren. I will keep you updated.

Ernie was able to talk more with his family and found out that thankfully his Dad didn't commit suicide, but that he died of a massive stroke. He will be leaving in the morning for Idaho to be with his family.

3 comments:

Crazy Momma said...

Ernie and his family are in my heart and my prayers. What a hard time for them all...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and sharing some love :)

MKD said...

Oh Rach that is so sad. I pray and believe that this will bring Ernie closer to the Lord and his family in this process.
Death is never hard for those who die--its hardest on those left behind...

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine the loss they must be feeling! I'm so sorry!

April