Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Brittany

Today is Brittany's 14th birthday!!!

This is an older picture (I'm at work and don't have any pictures of her on this computer...I don't have many pictures of her since she doesn't let anyone take any...but that is another story!!) She has blonde hair now...scroll down a bit and you can see more recent pictures.
Brittany can be the biggest pain in the buttinski...yet I still love her. When she was about 4 years old I moved in with them to be their "nanny" and ended up living with them (them being my sister, brother-in-law and 5...then 6 kids) for almost five years! After a few years of seeing each other 24/7 we would get into knock down dragged out fights...it wasn't pretty!
But now???
We live apart...we don't have to see each other every second of every minute of every day!

And you know what???

We get along so much better! LOL!!!
Brittany...I hope you have a super-fantastic day! I guess we are going to go out dinner tonight...you, me, Maddy and Mason (I watch them every Wednesday night). I promise this time I won't have them sing "Happy Birthday" to you...or maybe I will...hmmm!

No comments: