Monday, October 13, 2008

SITSta Love

I have a complex! I have an overwhelming need to know that people other than Marcie and my Mother read my blog! Does this make me a bad person? LOL!!!

Well, I've found the solution to my problem and a whole passel of woman who now pass through my blog and leave me tons of comment love! The woman? SITS girls from all over the world....SITS you say? SITS (aka...The Secret is in The Sauce!) is this great site whose purpose is to promote blog recognition and comment support!

I only found the site less than a month ago, but I have had so much fun showing up there daily...leaving comment love of course...and then checking out the featured blog of the day. There are some crazy funny woman out there in blogerville....I love looking through all the blogs. It reminds me of driving by people's houses at night and seeing them in the window...as a kid I always kind of wondered if these people were real or not. YES, I know that is kind of insane reasoning, but hey admit it...if you don't know the people it is hard to connect with them and make them reality in my head (Ok...if you don't know me then you don't know that I am totally random...)



Today SITS is having a BLOGATHON! They are having contests all day and giving everyone the opportunity to visit new blogs...Some of the blogs that I have found through SITS (and follow on a regular basis) are:

1. Tales from a Kansas Girl--Ronnica is definitely a breath of fresh air and totally hilarious! I love her point of view on things and the different ways she writes her blog posts.

2. Pennies in my Pocket--This is a new one for me...and I LOVE her! She shares great coupons and such online, and got a $100 gift certificate to my sister's favorite Sushi place for only $20 last week.

3. Cherry's Jubilee--I love all the Halloween stuff that she has on there...giving me some great ideas for Halloween and other crafts.

4. Have Inspiration...Will Travel--I am enjoying following Jamie's journey, especially since she is going to go to one of my favorite places...PBR!

5. My Remodeled Life--This is a blog that caught my eye with some of her scrapbook pages and crafts...I also liked her post about her Grandpa.

6. Rachel Berry--I started with this blog because she has great pictures...and now I just enjoy peeking into her life.

Please take a look around these blogs and get to know these fun women! As for my blog? Browse a little or a lot...enjoy reading and looking at pictures!

17 comments:

Ronnica said...

Thanks for linking me! I love reading your blog, too. It was hard to choose which blogs I'd feature, and yours was one of the last to be eliminated (and yes, I picture a Amazing Race type elimination as I write that).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to me! I can hardly wait to check out the other blogs on your list!

Brooke said...

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day and hopefully we will both win something! :)

Decor To Adore said...

I am not doing a SITS post today as I am celebrating my 100th post. Please stop by and enter my giveaway.

~Trish~ said...

Thanks for stopping by today, happy blog day to you TOOO!!!!

Kimberly said...

Thanks fo visiting my blog today. I totally get what you're saying on looking in windows! I often wonder how other people live.

Jen Sue Wild said...

Rocken Fun Blog happy Blogthon!!!

Natalia said...

Hello! And happy blog-a-thon :)

Kori said...

happy Blogathon day from one SITSta to antoher!

Anonymous said...

Hello SITSta!! Thanks so much for leaving me some love on your blog! I was so surprised!! Like you, it is always fun to see new blogs and meet new people!!

Meridith said...

Newt to SITs and LOVE today's Blog-A-Thon!!!

Going to check out your blog :)

TisforTonya said...

...the red red robin comes bob bob bobbin' along... great, thanks ever so much!
happy blogathon!

I Love Purple More Than You said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for the compliments on my house! :)

AngiDe said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my site.
Happy fellow SITS blog-a-thon!

Angie
www.nanasboxnonprofit.blogspot.com

Marrdy said...

Happy SITS day!

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

Hey, Hope you had a Happy SITS day!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Oh THANK YOU so much for the shout out!!!! I'm totally blushing!!

The blogathon was SOOOO fun, but my hubby wants to send me to blog rehab now. Seriously. He does.

LOL

I'm so happy you got in on the restaurant deal! They JUST had an 80% of 36 hour sale and I scored $125 worth of certificates for $10!!!!!! HERE I COME SUSHI!!! lol I'm pretty sure they are going to have a 60% off deal coming up soon. I'll post it when I get the info.

~melody~