Friday, July 06, 2007

Beach Time

I have to say...I LOVE MY NEW CAMERA...Holly, Rodney, Gwen and I took a trip out to Westport for the fourth of July....we had no agenda and no hurry to be anywhere. We ended up on the beach for a few hours...where we frolicked in the beach like little kids (ok, that might be stretching it a bit!). Gwen and I went on a treasure hunt while Rodney and Holly napped in the sun! There were some great waves and some brave people out there attempting to surf...I say attempting because in all the time we were there I saw one person get up on their surf board and actually surf!
Beautiful Waves...I'm looking forward to learning how to surf in the warm waters of California!

That my friends is what they call water...can you say it with me? W*A*T*E*R!


Treasures that Gwen and I found on our treasure hunt...they actually went home with Holly!


Just the three of us (Rodney had to take the picture!)....Holly, Gwen and Rachel!

1 comment:

MKD said...

Pretty Pictures!