Thursday, July 26, 2007

Packing

This is one of my least favorite things to do! UGH!!! I started last night up in the craft packing up my scrapbook stuff...YES most of my scrapbook stuff is coming with me to California. I need to have it by my side as a security blanket! :) I have way too much stuff.

Tonight, I worked for about 45 minutes in my room. I made a storage pile, a goodwill pile and a huge bag of garbage. Again, UGH!

You have to understand that I haven't had a truly permanent spot for years, so most of my stuff is actually in storage. There are days that I don't even remember what I own anymore! I might as well just sell my storage unit off and start over! Oh I can only imagine the day that I get my own house or apartment and have somewhere to put everything.

Don't forget that I still have boxes of stuff over at my sister's house in Moses Lake....she has been crating around all my Christmas stuff (Mind you, she uses my stuff every Christmas), plus a few more boxes of who knows what. And when I was there last week I saw some cool shelves I bought a few years ago out in the garage. I think that above all else....husband, children, work, etc...I want a permanent place on this Earth. Granted it would be wonderful if that permanent place included a husband and kids....put I've come to be content with the single life.

So, I'm taking a break for now...I think that I am going to go start the last Harry Potter book!

No comments: