Friday, July 13, 2007

My favorite Zim Girl

I stole this picture today! Thanks Marcie!!!

This is one of my favorite pictures of me and my favorite girl from Zimbabwe....Chipo!! I got to talk with her on the phone last week for almost an hour.....it was FANTASTIC!!! I use pingo.com and so I can call overseas for really cheap. I'm trying to make more of an effort to call her! It is hard being away from people you know and who love you to distraction and who only want God's best for your life. So a little love from the USA and some much needed encouragement is always welcome! I always tear up the first few seconds because she sounds so surprised that someone would actually call her all the way from WA State to ZIMBABWE, AFRICA!!!

If you know this girl you know that she is amazing! She touches lives and makes things just a bit brighter. If you don't know this girl...you should....if not at least look her up when you get to heaven because she will make you crack up!

No comments: