Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hello All

Yep, I'm back! You can always tell when I've been away and when I come back when you see Payperpost ads on my blog!

Anyway...what's new with Rachel? Thanks for asking, I'll let you know:

  • Sadie and I are doing well (that's my car for those of you who don't know)
  • My nephew who was attacked a week ago by a dog is doing much better!!!! His eye is going to be fine and the bruising is pretty much gone...you can see some scars but Praise God nothing major happened!
  • I am still moving...the move date is August 8th...why a Wednesday? Oh, because my friend Alissa is coming with and she has to work the 7th!
  • School.....I am finishing my last two classes for this term. My goal is to work my butt off and get them finished in the next two weeks so I don't have to worry about them while I move, find a new job, find a place to live, etc!

LASTLY!!! My Birthday is coming up! I know it isn't until September 16 (Happy BD to James on the same day!); however, in my family I am well known for telling everyone way early that my birthday is coming. ALthough I did teach that trick to Mason last week and now he is going around asking people, "Who's Birthday is coming up?" "Masons!" His is in August!

Blessings to all who prayed for Mason, our family truyly appreciates it. We know we saw a miracle last week! Have a fantabulous week and stary warm or dry or cool...depending on the particular day you find yourself in here in the Pacific NW!

No comments: