Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Freeze IT!!!!


I am not one who usually uses creams and stuff for stiff limbs and sore spots. However, I have had a nagging ache in my left shoulder for a few weeks now...who knows maybe I slept wrong! Plus all the stress of last week with my nephew made it worse I think! So, I was given samples of this new product Freeze It! I was asked to use it and tell you what I think...I love to tell people what I think! It is really a great product. The first think I noticed when I opened up my packet of gel and squirted it in my hand was that it wasn't sticky. You know a lot of products are sticky or so creamy that once you have it in your hands you have to wash your hands. With this product I didn't feel as if my hands were saturated with oil or cream....that made me feel confident putting it on my shoulder. I was putting it on last night before going to bed and certainly didn't want to have gummy gel all over!


The second thing I noticed was the cool mentholatum smell....to some that seems weird. But I grew up with Vick's Vapor rub and loved the smell, so this reminds me of childhood remedies for pain! Once I put it on my shoulder I immediately felt the soothing cool relief of the soreness in my shoulder. This stuff went deep into the stiffness and did its magic. Now I'm not a doctor nor a scientist so I don't know how all that stuff works about gel feeling cool, yet hot as it worked on my shoulder. I just know that for at least 45 minutes I could feel the Freeze It working. This is definitely a great product.


Even better? It's not very expensive....you can buy it for $9.99 and it comes in a gel or a rub on stick. You can buy it online or at places like Target and Walmart.
So basically I'm telling you that this was a great product and that you should try it out. Me? I think I might use it on my neck which has been hurting lately as well....I'm thinking I should start avoiding stress!

No comments: