Friday, July 06, 2007

Bomb Pops!

One of my favorite summertime memories from childhood are BOMB POPS!!! I loved waiting for the sound of the popsicle man coming through our neighborhood. We didn't always get to buy something from him, but on those days that we did...my oh my...I almost always bought a Bomb Pop. Lo and behold when I was at Wally World one day, I decided to see what kind of popsicles they had and....they had BOMB POPS! Yes, they taste as great now as they did then!

So here are some pictures...taken with my new digital camera (That I finally got hooked up to the computer...not my new computer, but oh well). Me and Dajia swingin' on the front porch enjoying our popsicles.


That first taste can be sour sometimes!

Here I go again for another taste....um...I should come to Auntie Rachel's more often!!



Oh yeah baby! Those are the best....now if only I can convince my Mommy and Daddy to move to a neighborhood where the popsicle man visits everyday....and find lots of quarters in my Daddy's pocket or down inside the couch!!!

No comments: