Wednesday, November 07, 2007

CMA Awards

Ok...let's revisit the CMA Award show...

...Kellie Pickler was just on singing her latest song. I guess the hoo-rah about this show is that it was written about her mom not being there for her while she was growing up. I know this is a hard thing to deal with...

However, as she was singing, she broke down crying. Come on! You do not cry on national TV while singing a song on an award show. Really...I mean I kind of feel bad for her!

News flash...Brad Paisley just beat out Kenny Chesney and Keith Urban for male entertainer. Guess who was sitting by Keith? His wife...Nicole Kidman...you don't usually see her at events with him. Anyway I just thought you needed a little CMA update...just call me the roving reporter, reporting live from my bedroom in Oceanside, CA!

No comments: