Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I Confess

Confession is good for the soul. Isn't that how the saying goes? No, no I'm not Catholic (I was once!) and I'm not advocating confessionals...but have you ever wished you had a place where you could rant and rave, get off your chest and let the whole world (or at least one person) know about your past acts of revenge? Come on! Everyone has something that they've done to another person....everything from the biggest, baddest ruined someone's life (NOT an advocate of that type of revenge) to the teeniest itsy bitsy act of revenge! This blog is a safe place (only because not that many people read it! :) So tell Rachel what your secret revenge is? Did you plot mischief and mayhem against your college roommate for stealing clothes? Did you plot sweet, sweet revenge against your little brother or sister for things that might have done (imagined or real?)? Being the sweet innocent thing that I am (ok, keep the laughter down!) I don't really have acts of revenge that I need to get off my chest. If I had something against another person I just plain tell them and have it out with them! Nothing better than duking it out verbally...I can carry a pretty good argument. Why the morbid thoughts on confessionals? Oh because the new Johnny Depp movie Sweeny Todd is coming out in theaters very, very SOON!!!! visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site and check out all the GREAT things about the movie...and more importantly, about Johnny!!!! And of course (for all you young things who are myspacers) can visit Sweeny Todd on MySpace. So my sister and I are totally excited to see the new Johnny Depp movie as soon as it comes out! I have seen some trailers for it, and I'm not sure that I would want to sit in that barber's chair and confess anything!!!





No comments: