Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Dajia


This was Dajia and her birthday cake...that my sister made with rye instead of flour. Dajia is allergic to wheat so my sister gets creative with what she makes and feeds to Dajia....the cake wasn't too bad, you could tell it tasted different but it was still good.

Anywho....she absolutely loved the candles on the cake. Her daddy had to light them two or three times, because she was blowing them out as fast as he could light them. She loves to blow things...bubbles, air, candles...and the quick little shape her mouth makes when she blows is so cute. She just thought it was terrific!

She also loved the helium balloons I got her; I guess she has been on a helium balloon kick lately! And opening presents? She was a kick....giggling and laughing...she is a lot of fun! She got a new dollhouse, a pretty pony, tattoos (which I put on her and her baby doll), bubbles, books, playdoh, hot wheels and more. Spoiled?

No comments: