Thursday, October 12, 2006

Learning how to play Poker

When we were on our retreat a few weeks ago, we were playing cards (who doesn't play cards?). However, I am a 32 year old poker geek....only knowing how to play blackjack. Sheesh! So, I want to learn the rules to play poker...no worries, I'm not running off to Vegas to gamble my life savings away (not that I have a life savings anyways), but I just want to know how to play 5 card stud and other games. See I don't even know the names of poker games (or the terms you use when playing poker)....I need serious help. I thought this site might help, Poker Rules. Once I check it out, maybe I'll call you for a friendly Friday night poker game....for pretzels or pennies or M&M's....no serious money involved!

1 comment:

Cagle Clan said...

I LOVE poker!!!!!!!!! I'm SO in!