Sunday, October 15, 2006

Elmo TMX

Yes, it is almost Christmastime...scary isn't it? Well, it may not exactly be Chrismastime, but it is time to start shopping for Christmas. I've already started some of my shopping!!! Yeah for me!

I have young nieces and nephews to buy for, and am always looking for the new hot and hip toys to buy them. I think one of the biggest toys out this season is Elmo TMX...which is Tickle Me (Elmo) Ten or Tickle Me Extreme. How can you not like a toy that has to do with laughing?!? Elmo TMX has been a top secret gift this holiday season, which his packaging shows...you can't even peek at him while in the box. And the box looks like a top secret briefcase, so kids will think it is even more adventuresome. Elmo laughs hysterically, slaps his knees, and (my favorite) rolls on his back still laughing. I think more adults may be getting this toy for their kids so that they can play with Elmo. The price is about $40, which isn't bad for a fully interactive toy such as Elmo TMX.

Warning: Laughter is contagious and has been known to spread to other people like a wild fire!

No comments: