Thursday, October 19, 2006

Side Notes or Bunny Trails as some would say

So on a total random side note....I just have to tell you one of my pet peeves! I am in need of a visit to the salon for an eyebrow wax; however, the time it takes in between my last tweezing and going in is pure Hell. I am letting my brows grow out right now so the wax I get is good....but oh it takes so long, and I feel like I look like a Yeti. Funny thing is, just today one of the MC girls said that my brows were looking great. Go figure!!! :)

On another side note....are you wondering why I have all these seemingly odd posts for irrelevant things? I have taking up blogging for money on payperpost.com. It is harmless fun, and I have already made $50 just with the 7 posts I've done the last week. I try to only take ones that I have something to actually say about. Just thought I should let you know. If you are interested in making some extra cash as well....just for blogging....go to payperpost.com and sign up. If you do sign up use me as your reference...for I'll make a few more dollars as well. You'll need my email...it is rachelannmac@hotmail.com.

Have a great Friday! I am off to teach PE to elementary kids tomorrow...wish me luck!

No comments: