Saturday, October 07, 2006

My Week

Hi! I thought I'd post, because I feel guilty if I don't. Not that guilt runs my life! I love looking at others blogs, and feel that if people are looking at mine, they might want new stuff!

Soooo....it has been a busy week

1. MC Started Tuesday....25 students in all....orientation (where I had to go over each student's financial status with them), dinners, progressive dessert event, meetings with companies concerning our dinner auction in November, letter writing, address labeling, post office, and a council meeting bright and early this morning at 8am! And remember, this is just what I do in my spare time!

2. Work....subbing is starting to pick up, now that teachers are scheduling meetings, conferences and are out sick (sorry for them, good for me)! I've been at the highschools lately, and let me tell you freshmen think they are so smart and sneaky!! I love catching them at stuff that they do in class.

3. Side work....not only do I work for KMPS (have to be at Issaquah Salmon Days today at 2pm....um, it's cold outside), but I am also a WA State Notary and I work for a couple of companies doing escrow/mortgage signings. So I had a signing on Tuesday night, but trying to print my edocs ended up being a nightmare. I know you say, how can printing papers be a nightmare....just believe me...I spent two hours at it, and decided to reschedule for Wed night. However, even with all the headache and work, I get paid $200 for an hour visit at Starbucks to have this guy sign all his paperwork.

4. I get to buy my ticket to California for Christmas Vacation next week. I got my fair check and am using a bit of my Ebay money to buy my ticket. I'm sooooo super excited to go to Cali for Christmas and visit my family. YEAH! On a sadder Ebay note, I had almost enough money in my ebay account to buy my ipod; however, I had to use it to fix my car....ugh! So I guess I need to start over with my Ipod saving.

5. Car....so my brother in law was here from CA this week and took a looksie at my car. The diagnosis was grim.......less than 6 months to live. The lifters are rattling atrociously...which means the engine is going, and the brakes were bad (Thanks Marty for fixing the back brakes), and there is probably a whole slew of other things wrong with it. So I am just babying it for know, and hopefully can buy a new car in the Spring.

I also got to visit with my sister Camille and Dajia this week. We went out to lunch and walked around the mall. It was fun, but tiring because Dajia was having a hard time since she was so tired.

So that is kind of my week in short.....busy, busy, busy!

No comments: