Saturday, October 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Dajia!

WOW! Another birthday for me this month....this time it is my niece Dajia Rose who turns 2 today! Isn't she adorable? She is such a wonderful little girl: always happy, loves to laugh, and is a fashionable dresser (thanks to her Momma). I love spending time with her....she is your typical 2 year old....into everything and curious about everything too!

This picture is from our trip to Maris Farms a few weekends ago. My sister Camille, her husband Joe and I along with Dajia went pumpkin hunting and took a walk through the corn maze. We went through the maze later in the day so there were only a few people in there with us, so she was able to run to her hearts content....AFTER she realized she couldn't ride on mom and dad's shoulders anymore.

We are having a birthday party for her tomorrow...I'm told she wants books, rubber duckies and balloons....guess I'll have to see what I can do!

No comments: