Thursday, October 26, 2006

Look What I Made


I love scrapbooking and being crafty! I made this trick or treat can for our MC'ers...shhhh....don't tell them. It is simply made out of a paint can, which you can buy at any hardware store. I then decorated it with paper, printed out their names--glued them to colored paper and put them around the can. I then put ribbon on the paint can opener and attached it on the side.

The lid is just paper, and some sticker embellishments with a little note for them. I am then going to fill the can with candy and goodies and leave it for them for Halloween! So easy to make!

I've also made these for baby shower gifts and wedding gifts. They are a lot more personal and double as a great gift bag!

A true scrap booker can make anything out of the normal stuff of daily life!

No comments: