Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Spider Princess

So, I know most Christians don't like to say they go trick or treating...and I understand completely; however, I raised on trick or treating and it is a hard holiday not to have fun on! And besides Christmas, this is probably my favorite holiday. So I am headed out tonight with my sister Camille and Dajia...we are going to the Supermall. She is still too little to enjoy door to door in the cold!
So do I wear an outfit...usually YES!! This year I am going as a Spider Princess...why? Because my good friend Susana sent me this totally nifty spider tiara for my Halloween present. So, it truly isn't a spooktacular outfit...but I am wearing my tiara with pride!
Here is my new spider tiara....black webbing, orange body and orange gems at each top point. I am just going to wear all black with it!

Here I am with my tiara on, even though you can't really see it too well. By the way, these pics are for Marcie! Hope you get off work to go out with Noah! I'll save you a piece of chocolate. :)

No comments: