Monday, October 23, 2006

PayPerPost is buying me an IPOD!

So, Marcie told me she was jumping on the Pay Per Post band wagon! So, I've done nine posts (this makes 10 I believe), and I have made $80.15! As most of you know I have been trying to save money to buy an IPOD--which I would like to have before Christmas (So I can listen on the airplane to Cali) or at the latest by February before I go overseas to Asia (music is a wonderful necessity over there). I have $80 saved in paypal, and now I have another $80...that makes $160...only $150 still needed! I figure that if I do another 15 posts I should have my money for my IPOD! YEAH!!

Once I get my IPOD, then I am working toward two more things:

1. Down payment on a new car. Mine is dying and sounds terrible right now...so a new car is definitely on the horizon...I'm hoping it can make it till this Spring!

2. A trip to Europe. Some friends, Charlie and Barb, are still trying to go to Paris and England next June and I want to go with! And after breaking the lid to the butter crock tonight...that was bought in ENGLAND! I definitely need to go!

So, Marcie what do you plan on buying with the money you make from Pay Per Post? Thanks Chris and Jenni for pointing me towards this awesome website.

No comments: