Saturday, October 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Brittany!


It's time for another birthday....this time it is my niece Brittany. She turns 12 tomorrow....October 15th. She is brilliantly sarcastic, and absolutely smashing. She is smart, but knows how to push your buttons....but I LOVE HER!

She is becoming quite a young lady. It is fun to call down to California and end up spending 45 minutes on the phone with her. This may not seem like much to you; however, Brittany and I have gone through some rough patches, and at one point talking politely for 5 minutes was pushing it. I think the break that we've had from my living with them has increased our ability to relate to one another and see each other for who God has made us to be. I truly think that this is a young lady who can and will change the world...although she may need a shove off the couch!!!

Happy Birthday Brittany....I Love You and hope you have a fantastic birthday!

No comments: