Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Big News at PPP

So the guys and gals over at PPP (Payperpost for you non-money making bloggers out there) are up to something to increase site traffic. Hmmm...I wonder what it could be? They are actually asking us bloggers to come up with some ideas and possibly start some rumors....although I have to admit I don't like to spread rumors (start them possibly, not spread!)

So the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of office rumors is that someone is either getting married or having a baby (Sometimes both :0 ). But since I don't know the PPP staff very well, I can't really tell you if that is a possibility or not. But who knows maybe we will be hearing wedding bells in the future.

I'm thinking that it probably has to do more with the actually "work" end of things over at PPP. My guess is that they are probaly buying another small company to um.., take underneath their wings and see it raise to its fullest potential (that sounds better than buying out and overtaking companies!).

But honestly, I really think someone over at PPP is throwing the towel into the presidential nomination ring. I mean, come on we have actors wanting to be president. Why not a regular joe looking out for the interest of the people! Hmmm.....it does sound a little far-fetched, doesn't it? I guess we will just have to wait a few weeks and find out what exactly they have up their sleeves. You know that it will be interesting no matter what it happens to be.

No comments: