Thursday, March 29, 2007

Come On America...VOTE Right!



I thought for sure that America would have done the right thing yesterday and voted Sanjaya off of American Idol. I know that he is from Federal Way, WA...which is just up the road from me, and that I should be rooting for the local boy. But come one, he stinks. I know he only goes on every week, because we the voting population vote to keep him in. Why? Why? Why? And to vote Chris off? Oh, I was so sad. I truly thought Haley would've been the one to go. And ummm, the hair....?????

On another American Idol note, why do they pick such lame artists to sing every week? Gwen Stefani was a good choice, but hello, they are doing Tony Bennett songs next week! Ugh.....

1 comment:

Marcos said...

Yes you are right. It is sad that Chris was voted off. But it's kind of funny that people keep voting for Sanjaya. Something has to give.