Thursday, March 08, 2007

Blogging for Money

Due to my recent time in SE Asia, I have not been able to blog for money over at Payperpost. Consequently, my Google home page score has dropped and I am not eligible for as money post opportunities at Payperpost. You ask, "Rachel, what are you talking about?"

Well first of all, you can make money by simply blogging! Yep, earn anywhere from $5 to $500 for a single post. You can find a link to Payperpost on my sidebar....this will take you where you need to go to get started!

However, here's the catch....and it is good for most (bad for those who are just starting out, but it DOES get better). Payperpost has a new segmentation system that awards the higher paying opps to those who have better google page ranking, better alexis ranking, and a few other requirements. Those who have blogs that are ranked mega high, like a 7 with Google, are being offered $100, $150, $500, and even a $1000 for certain posts. On one hand it is kind of sad, because I had a ranking of 3 before I left for Asia, and now it is back down to 0; however, it gives me great goal setting to get my scores higher! And once your scores get higher, and you can get the higher paying opps then you are making more money...because PPP doesn't charge as much of a service fee as others do! Come on, it's a win win situation. You blog...you make money!!!

No comments: